Monday, 2 July
You will need to register for Conference between 10am - 6pm from the registration desk at each hotel. You will receive your wristband which is your ticket to all events for the week.
If you cannot arrive before 6pm please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to register at the Opening Gala.
There will be a walking group for all of the competitors leaving from the Courtyard area at the iStay Precinct hotel. The walking groups will leave at 3:30pm.
You may join the group which will be going to Adelaide University and the University of South Australia (West City Campus), where competitions will be held.
A competitions briefing for all competitiors will take place at 4:00pm. This is essential to ensure your competitors know how the competitions will run during the week.
It is the responsibility of all delegates to ensure they arrive on time, supplementary sessions will not be run.
- Adelaide Uni (Main Campus), Liegertwood Building - Championship Moot, Negotiation, Witness Examination, Paper Presentation
- University of South Australia (City West Campus), George Kingston Room - Client Interview, IHL
The Opening Gala will be held at the iconic Adelaide Oval in the Audi Club on Monday, 2 July 2018 from 7pm. This will mark the opening of the 2018 ANU GDLP ALSA Conference.
Telstra Plaza entry for Adelaide Oval on War Memorial Drive. Follow the signs around and upstairs to the John Halbert Room, in the Audi Stadium Club.
- Held at Adelaide Oval at War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide
- Enter via the South Gate at Adelaide Oval, follow the signs around and upstairs to the John Halbert Room in the Audi Stadium Club
- From 7pm - Late
- Dress code is cocktail
- This function will have a drinks and light, cocktail food package
- Entertainment will be provided with an acoustic set by Theo Panagaris